Learning How to Love You Workshop
Strategies To Help You Identify Your Worth and teach you how to love yourself.Watch Promo
WELCOME TO THE "LEARNING TO LOVE YOU WORKSHOP"
Let me ask you a question:
Do you often overly or negatively criticize and/or condemn yourself?
Are you initially fearful when walking into an unfamiliar space?
Struggle with loving yourself and receiving praise from others?
Feeling unsure about God's purpose for you?
Battle with self-esteem issues?
Do you highlight your flaws, display insecurities and/or constantly compare yourself with others?
To tell You the truth, You are not alone.
Mountainous amount of people are living daily feeling unhappy, depressed, and without purpose in their lives. And they mistakenly blame this on the outside circumstances inside of their environment.
I created this Learning to Love On You Workshop/Masterclass to teach you how to develop self-love in order to boost your self-esteem and heal your mind, body, and spirit.
LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS WORKSHOP
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this workshop, the eBook & Worksheets:
* 20 Life Changing Tips To Help You Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness *
• Mastering your thoughts and emotions
• How to find and develop self-love
• Self-love exercises and Biblical Affirmations
• Loving God and loving self
• How to master your habits and compound them for an exceptional life.
• Why thoughts are the ultimate ‘habit’ to master
• How to embrace your uniqueness and celebrating others
• A better understanding of what self-love is
• The difference between self-esteem and self-love
• Practical ways to build self-love daily
• How to steadily build self-esteem and confidence
• The essential stepping-stones to achieve higher states of awareness
• Ways that people sabotage themselves that you need to avoid
• How reality is just a state of perception
• Why you need to start focusing on yourself more
Included with workshop:
- Pre-recorded presentations
- eBook: Loving on You/Guide to Developing Self-Love
- Learning to Love You Worksheets
- Membership Invite in the Get Your Life Back Facebook group
Take your self-love discovery NOW!
Cheryl Y Howard is passionate about inspiring others to live their visions, dreams and passions. She enjoys teaching others how to package what they know, love, do and say as a business, service, program, book and message and monetize it. Her motto is: 'Motivating others to Breakthrough Barriers and Propel Into Purpose.” Cheryl is a Mental Health Professional, Amazon Best Selling Author, Certified Life Purpose Coach, REBT Mindset Coach, Blogger/Vlogger and Podcaster, Transformational & Inspirational Speaker, Minister and Pastoral Counselor. Cheryl provides coaching services and pastoral counseling online and face to face. She also often uses live streaming to provide mind-transformation, emotional wellness and healthy relationship/communication strategies.
Cheryl utilizes social media as another tool to minister to nationally. Cheryl is currently pursuing her Doctor of Ministry degree focused on Pastoral Counseling. She has a MA in Human Services Counseling, training in graduate Clinical Social Work, a MA in Theological Studies, and is a licensed Cosmetologist. She is the founder of the Goddaughters Workshop, His Garden Naturals skin and hair care Product line and mobile salon, Get Your Life Back Coaching and Healing for Your Soul Ministries. Coach Cheryl is also a current Contributing Writer for Thrive Global, and her blogs Get Your Life Back and NurturedNaturallyByCheryl.com.
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH CHERYL:
Podcast: iTunes Apple Podcast / YouTube / Soundcloud Also on: Podbay, iHeart Radio, Google, Amazon Music & Spotify
TO BOOK CHERYL AS SPEAKER: http://www.cherylyhoward.com/Cheryl-Speaks.html
StartLoving On You Virtual Masterclass Intro (9:59)
StartLove On You Strategies 1-7 (29:52)
StartLove On You Strategies 8-15 (10:13)
StartLove On You Strategies 16-20 (15:31)
StarteBook: Loving on You/Guide to Developing Self-Love
StartLoving On You Worksheets
StartOptional: Loving On You Audio Masterclass/Workshop
Frequently Asked Questions
So glad to see you decided to take this journey of self-discovery and learning to develop self-love because you deserve and are valuable. Once you realize that, you will have a higher level of confidence, self-respect and self-esteem. Don't forget to join the Get Your Life Back Facebook Group.
Alright! Go and get started and I will see you in the Facebook group as well.