Hey there, Welcome to my COMPLIMENTARY SELF-CARE Virtual Workshop with my guest and co-facilitator Kellee-Simone.
* There are moments where we have to put ourselves FIRST in order to care for others. There is NOthing wrong with treating yourself good!!! Let's live life to the fullest with God's help!
* I invited my colleague and friend Kellee-Simone, Barret, LMSW, and owner of KB's Lighthouse @kbslighthouse to co-facilitate with me. We are here to encourage you to practice self-care by providing self-care strategies for you to practice holistically (mind; spirit; emotionally; mentally; professionally; nutritionally; physically; socially and self-esteem-related).
* Sometimes we lose focus by distractions, catastrophic situations such as the one we're facing now, etc., This Self-care Assessment is a community effort to encourage US all to pay more attention to ourselves, love on ourselves, know when to retreat/relax, pamper ourselves, take better care of our bodies and more.
These sessions were a live Q&A audit/assessment. Practicing self-care is one of the most important activities WE ALL need to engage in even on a daily basis in some form. Here is a list of the topics we cover in the workshop and with your workbook, you can follow along as often as you need to. I usually advice clients and customers to at least do a quarterly (every three months) progress audit to see where they are in specific areas.
* As an option, you can download a digital copy of the audit workbook for ONLY $5.00 to keep it for yourself so you can continuously document your self-care improvements.
* Another option, would be to order the paperback copy ($17.99) so you can either write in it or just to have the workbook because you prefer the touch and feel of a book and turning the pages. Many people do not like reading materials/content online for a long period of time.
* Purchase digital or paperback workbook HERE and scroll to bottom of page
Cheryl Yolanda Howard, MA, BCPC, QMHP, is known as an Inspirational and Empowerment Specialist and owner of Get Your Life Back Inspirational Life Coaching. Cheryl has been called to help build up and Inspire others how to Break-through/Re-purpose/Overcome Barriers while moving toward their purpose, call and overarching goal(s). Helping to meet various needs of the people by both volunteering and working in the human service field in a variety of roles as a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor, Certified Life Purpose Coach, Certified Mental Health Professional, Positive Behavioral Intervention Specialist, Employment Coach, Associate Pastor and Ordained Minister, Best Selling Author, Mentoring Coordinator, Motivational Speaker, Parent Coach, Mentor, and more. Cheryl has a MA in Human Services Counseling from Liberty University, a MA in Theological Studies from Liberty University School of Divinity-VA and two years of graduate study in Clinical Social Work from Fordham University School for Social Services-NY. She has written columns for the Examiner online journal as NY Christian Examiner and Richmond Natural Beauty Examiner. She owns a blog at http://www.nurturenaturallybycheryl.com/ about nurturing self, hair, families, relationships and offering products and at Get Your Life Back.